For 80 years, National Bank of Commerce has been committed to continually enhancing the economic vitality and social welfare of our communities through corporate sponsorships and charitable donations.
Any group or organization requesting a corporate sponsorship or charitable donation from National Bank of Commerce, must meet the following criteria:
- Located in a community in which National Bank of Commerce serves;
- Submit a written request and provide supporting documentation.
The following are generally ineligible to receive contributions from National Bank of Commerce:
- Individuals raising funds for personal activities, including Benefits;
- Trips and/or tours;
- Events/activities that have already occurred;
- Political organizations or candidates for public office;
- Requests that are sensitive, controversial, or harmful or that pose a potential conflict of interest to National Bank of Commerce;
- Organizations that discriminate on the basis of race, religion, age, color, sex, disability, national origin, ancestry, marital status, sexual orientation, or veteran status;
- Organizations outside the United States.
If your community or charitable group could benefit from our assistance, please fill out the form below. Requests are reviewed by a committee that will typically meet the first week of the month.
Visit this page: Charitable Contribution, Donation and Sponsorship Form